Why Move to the Cloud?
Cloud computing and cloud services are rapidly becoming the new normal. In the past business would need to buy and install their own servers and be responsible for all the infrastructure and management overheads that came along with them. This could be costly and time consuming. Now, using cloud services, much of that management headache has been removed, and a well-designed cloud solution will mean you only pay for what you need, when you need it, making cloud services and solutions more cost effective.
Cloud services offer a whole range of benefits to businesses, including:
- Reduced capital expenditure as you only pay for what you use.
- Far greater flexibility, allowing a business to scale up and scale down as required.
- Flexible working, cloud services can be made accessible anywhere where the is an internet connection.
- Improved security, systems are kept up to date and security patches applied.
- Disaster recovery services based in the cloud can be cheaper and quicker to invoke.